• Manage the performance of salaried employees as well as hourly paid employees under his/her responsibility, resolve performance issues, and ensure compliance with policies and procedures
• Collaborate with senior management and customers to determine their needs and expectations and operate the account to meet those demands
• Be responsible for the payroll of employees
• Analyze weekly and monthly P&L statement to determine account profitability, and provide financial data and weekly operations report to senior management
• Be responsible for accounts payable, vendor quotes for purchased materials, and customer invoicing
• Hold safety and security meetings, provide safety training and ensure compliance with safety regulations
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Must be available to work on a flexible schedule on the various work shifts
Ryder is an equal opportunity employer. We value Diversity and Inclusion in the workplace and encourage all qualified candidates to apply including women, visible minorities, aboriginals and persons with disabilities.
In accordance with our commitment to diversity and inclusion, Ryder welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment, selection, and assessment process. Should you require an accommodation, please inform the Human Resources representative of the nature of the accommodation requested so that we may discuss your needs with you. If you require assistance in order to apply please contact us at 905 826-8777 extension 7.
Applicant Tracking Software /Logiciel pour le suivi des canditures