• Provide customer service support to driver and client representatives in a transportation environment
• Investigate and solve daily delivery, inventory, equipment, employees and customer issues to ensure safe and efficient completion of work
• Sequence and plan daily routing and all related activities
• Schedule repairs and preventive maintenance service on equipment on a regular basis and as needed
• Prepare manifests and delivery trip log for the warehouse and provide instructions of any changes to routes for loading the vans accordingly
• Ensure that emergency orders are delivered within expected timeframes
• Review Web TM to ensure stops are completed efficiently
• Complete and process all required logs, database and driver paperwork and segregate discrepancies from completed trips, as required
• Assist Logistics Supervisor or Logistics Manager in areas of quality control for driver administration; compiling location reports; and dispatching such as weekly payroll, timecards, log book, billing information, accident and incident report and other reports, as needed
• Determine daily workloads and allocate drivers accordingly, utilizing the appropriate systems
• Identify opportunities to improve operations and make suggestions
• Performs other duties as assigned
How to apply:
Ryder is an equal opportunity employer. We value Diversity and Inclusion in the workplace and encourage all qualified candidates to apply including women, visible minorities, aboriginals and persons with disabilities.
In accordance with our commitment to diversity and inclusion, Ryder welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment, selection, and assessment process. Should you require an accommodation, please inform the Human Resources representative of the nature of the accommodation requested so that we may discuss your needs with you. If you require assistance in order to apply please contact us at 905 826-8777 extension 7.
Applicant Tracking Software /Logiciel pour le suivi des canditures