- Working with customer to establish business goals including operating goals, service goals, pricing, cargo delivery, equipment, routing and compensation and safety requirements
- Providing regular timely customer reports on services and standards;
- Setting and maintaining job requirements, qualification profiles, licensing, insurance and liability requirements; Maintaining and supporting completion of driver qualification profiles; Tracking and improving the skill levels of employees so they can meet customer and operating requirements
- Observing, researching, monitoring and measuring employee performance against operating goals
- Working directly with customer to plan scheduling of resources on a daily basis
- Collaborating with customer regularly to enhance service, communicate performance and anticipate needs
- Reconciling the P&L side by sid; Projecting operating revenue and expenses weekly and monthly; Tracking and reviewing weekly billing to customer; Managing the financial alignment with the operation contract
Ryder is an equal opportunity employer. We value Diversity and Inclusion in the workplace and encourage all qualified candidates to apply including women, visible minorities, aboriginals and persons with disabilities.
In accordance with our commitment to diversity and inclusion, Ryder welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment, selection, and assessment process. Should you require an accommodation, please inform the Human Resources representative of the nature of the accommodation requested so that we may discuss your needs with you. If you require assistance in order to apply please contact us at 905 826-8777 extension 7.