- Perform warehouse function, which may include loading, picking, packing, shipping, receiving, forklift operation, and, cycle counting
- Be responsible for the accurate picking and packing, auditing, tote induction, staging of products and loading and unloading of trucks
- Must be able to deal with day to day paperwork in a warehouse environment (i.e. picking sheets, returns, bills of lading, etc.)
- Performing duties within performance measurement guidelines of the contract
- Other related duties as assigned
We are an equal opportunity employer. We value Diversity and Inclusion in the workplace and encourage all qualified candidates to apply including women, visible minorities, aboriginals and persons with disabilities.