• Lead and ensure continuous improvement efforts for optimal efficiency of the operations
• Perform warehouse function, which may include loading, picking, packing, shipping, receiving, forklift operation, and, cycle counting
• Allocate resources and organize and distribute daily work duties to members to ensure optimal shift/team operational logistics
• Inspire and guide team members towards improved Key Performance Indicator (KPI’s) using the appropriate leadership styles and methods
• Assist in proving appropriate orientation for employees and give them the necessary information, technology and tools to perform their jobs
• Assist with promoting health and safety working methods within the warehouse.
• Deal with day to day paperwork in a warehouse environment (i.e. picking sheets, returns, bills of lading, etc.)
• Complete and submit daily reports and propose action plans to enhance operations effectiveness and service levels
• Perform other duties as assigned
Ryder is an equal opportunity employer. We value Diversity and Inclusion in the workplace and encourage all qualified candidates to apply including women, visible minorities, aboriginals and persons with disabilities.
Applicant Tracking Software /Logiciel pour le suivi des canditures