• Create, edit, audit, and transmit various pre-designed reports scheduled to internal or external customers by utilizing various systems extracts and other data analysis tools
• Provide data analysis using appropriate data management techniques in order to identify discrepancies, trends, opportunities and issues with processes, systems and performance of both dedicated and contracted carriers
• Perform root cause analysis and recommended solutions in order to determine the impact, risk and scope of issues and opportunities and assist in plotting a corrective action plan to resolve process issues or exploit opportunities
• Modify process flows and action steps within processes based on different internal guidelines and external processes to improve, resolve issues and meet changing custmer requirements
• Provide assistance, coach, guide, and support to team members in the completion of daily-required tasks within the department
• Participate in special projects and assignments for continuous improvement opportunities, Kaizens groups, problem solving sessions, peak seasonality requirements
• Conduct ad hoc reporting to create various types of reports based on specific internal or external customer queries using different data analysis tools
• Responsible for Data Base Management in order to improve or develop databases design to facilitate the collection, storage and reporting of data in various formats for both internal and external customers
• Perform other duties as assigned
Ryder is an equal opportunity employer. We value Diversity and Inclusion in the workplace and encourage all qualified candidates to apply including women, visible minorities, aboriginals and persons with disabilities.
In accordance with our commitment to diversity and inclusion, Ryder welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment, selection, and assessment process. Should you require an accommodation, please inform the Human Resources representative of the nature of the accommodation requested so that we may discuss your needs with you. If you require assistance in order to apply please contact us at 905 826-8777 extension 7.
Applicant Tracking Software /Logiciel pour le suivi des canditures