- Operates a single or tandem axle truck (tractor-trailer combination unit) for the purpose of picking up and/or delivering freight from customer, supplier and/or Company locations
- Oversees all functions of the vehicle, such as condition of equipment and loading/ unloading of freight
- Completes documentation pertaining to driving and delivery duties (i.e. log book, equipment inspection reports, records distance traveled, verifies & completes customer paperwork)
- Unloads freight picked up from customer and/or company locations utilizing material handling equipment when required
To apply please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call or text 226-378-2338
We are an equal opportunity employer. We value Diversity and Inclusion in the workplace and encourage all qualified candidates to apply including women, visible minorities, aboriginals and persons with disabilities.