- Daily workload planning of resources
- Ensuring workload of inbound and outbound and returns are completed daily
- Allocating and managing resources
- Ensuring all customer requirements are met
- Daily communication with on-site customer representatives
- Ensuring all daily reporting of KPIs and other required reports are completed on a timely basis
- Responsibility for maintaining and updating SCLMs
- Creating and maintaining a LEAN work environment
- Working with Human Resources to interview and hire employees fairly, legally and effectively
- Tracking and improving the skill levels of employees so they can meet customer and operating requirements
- Planning, coordinating and delivering training in safety, customer business, quality service and professional technical skills
- Developing supervisory skills of 1 direct reports and encourage the team building among the 16-20 hourly employees.
- Observing, researching, monitoring and measuring employee performance against operating goals; Reviewing and tracking employee safety monitoring and observation logs; Meeting safety goals with participation of regional safety support; Partnering with customer to meet safety goals; Investigating incidents and determining compensability; Ensuring that all employee certifications are met. Planning and reviewing safety audits, meetings, and training programs
- Any other duties required by management
Qualified applicants are encouraged to apply online. Alternatively, resumes may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ryder is an equal opportunity employer. We value Diversity and Inclusion in the workplace and encourage all qualified candidates to apply including women, visible minorities, aboriginals and persons with disabilities.